- Author: Mary
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 quart
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 white onion, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño, stem removed
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 2-3 Tbsp sugar (start with 2, add more as needed)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 2 Autumn Glory Apples, cored and sliced
- apple slices, pita chips, or tortilla chips, for serving
- Combine all ingredients, except for the cranberries and apples, in your food processor.
- Pulse until mostly chopped into small (1/4″-1/2″) pieces.
- Add the cranberries and again pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add the sliced Autumn Glory Apples and pulse until there are no pieces bigger than 1/4″ in diameter. Add more sugar if necessary.
- Serve with sliced apple, pita chips, or tortilla chips.