FEBRUARY! Woop! I may be playing favorites, but I do love February! I finished my yoga teacher training on Saturday (!!!), which was the perfect way to spend my entire January. This year is off to a banging start! The training was incredible in so many ways, and I got so much more than I ever expected from it — “life changing” may sound cliche, but I’ve never felt it more applicable. There is definitely more YTT in my near future! Today, rather than take a day to rest and recover from a month of hard practice, we went surfing! HA! A friend was in Canggu visiting from Singapore, so we headed down for the day — and the surf was certainly up! Woohoo! Tomorrow: I rest. And get back to work! Yikes! Hopefully I’ll have some great new recipes coming your way soon!
Did you all have a good weekend? January? Any goals for February? Lemme know! xo
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Chipotle Vegetarian Sweet Potato Nachos — DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
- Korean barbecue tofu bowls sound like a HIIIYA of flavor! That’s like a karate chop IN YO MOUTH!
- Matcha white chocolate fondue! YEH!! (see what I did there?)
- Blueberry Cucumber Detox Salsa — pass the chips please!
- Cajun baked sweet potato fries. YES. Yes to all of this!
- Chopped chicken sesame noodle bowls. AIIII! These are so pretty!
- Eggplant Spinach Meatballs. Meatball revolution! YUM!
- A pizza that is FRIED?! I’m in love. Pass the mozzarella!
- Smoked salmon ramen. Um, yes. Why haven’t I tried this before?
- Salted peanut caramel mud pie. Um, decadence to the max! YUM!
- Roasted cauliflower and lentil coconut soup. Oooh I need this!
- Fresh ginger lime tonic. Ginger + lime = my daily flavor choice here in Bali!
- Shrimp and Chive Dumplings. I actually think I have a dumpling problem: give me one, and I’ll take 100! Can.not.stop.
- Roasted poblano queso fundido is on my shortlist to make! Sounds incredible!
- Creamy sun-dried tomato and spicy chicken sausage pasta. Such a yummy comfort dinner for me!
- Old fashioned sour cream doughnuts. YUM! I may not have an oven, but I CAN FRY!!
- Easy vegan queso looks suspiciously queso-y… I think that’s a good thing!
- White bean hummus and veggie wrap. Healthy lunch, anyone? Sounds amazing!
- Joy outdid herself with quick and dirty chocolate espresso cinnamon rolls!
- Parmesan Pretzel Knots. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
- Spicy sweet potato & avocado sandwich. Can I have this every day please?
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!