Have I got a list for you guys today! Not only is this for the last two weeks, but it also has a bajillion more links than normal because I guess the food bloggers I follow have been KILLING IT lately! Well done, everybody! These all sound SO SO GOOD!
I’m still working on slowly settling into my apartment — finally starting to unpack my clothes (the final thing I’ve really been putting off because I still haven’t figured out my storage solution). I got “back to work” yesterday — which meant waking up early, walking to the grocery store, buying my stuff and then coming home to cook! YAY! I also decided I should start (again) listening to podcasts, so I got all my favorite podcasts (the moth, all sorts of NPR podcasts, etc.) lined up for listening as I cook. Spending so much time alone now means I need a little bit of entertainment, I guess! Plus: BRAIN. Gotta keep up on the happenings! We’re getting all sorts of weird here. Onto the list!
Here’s what I found on the interwebs this week that made me drool!
- Beet, Avocado, and Fried Goat Cheese Salad! ALL OF MY FAVORITES!
- Salted caramel snickerdoodle bundt cake! Omg. This sounds perfect!
- Girls holding flowers. So pretty!
- The perfect green smoothie formula! Beth nailed it!
- Golden sauerkraut. WHOA! That color!
- 5 Must-have kitchen tools for small batch cooking. Noted!
- Almond toffee sea salt brownies. Ummm helloooo!
- Thai quinoa salad. ALL THE COLORS! Pretty!
- Horchata ice cream. I’ll be making this this summer FO SHO!
- Cara cara orange and salted chocolate cheesecake. BRILLIANT!
- Crispy carnitas oven nachos. My cinco de mayo snack of choice!
- Beet avocado “poke” bowls. So much yum!
- Vanilla bean souffle. Sounds so great with a fruity sauce!
- Smoked cinnamon chocolate cake. SMOKED CINNAMON!? Sign me up!
- Cauliflower, potato, green pea daal. You KNOW how I feel about daal! (I LOVE IT!)
- Ahi tuna poke bowl. Literally my favorite food. FAVORITE!
- Sweet potato chickpea buddha bowl. This sounds so perfect I can’t even handle it!
- Nutella s’more churro quesadilla. HELLO I LOVE YOU!
- Kiwi margaritas. That green is so pretty!
- Thai summer rolls with peanut sauce. ALWAYS!
- Nutty chai spiced banana bread. How delicious does that sounds?
- Tres leches cake doughnuts. This is like the millionth thing from Jessica on this list: YUM!
- Mudslide popsicles. YES. My kind of popsicle!
- Four citrus coconut shortbread bars. This might be my favorite thing EVER!
- Frosted blueberry lemonade. Mmmm I want this asap!
- Roasted cauliflower and lentil tacos. Taco Tuesday just got a bit healthier! YUM!
- Vegan coconut yogurt waffles — heck. yes.
- Bourbon salted caramel buttermilk cake. I need more excuses to make cakes like this!
- Salted chocolate chunk cookies. This actually look like the world’s most perfect cookies!
- Gouda and spinach shells and cheese. Oooh yes yes yes!
- A BEAUTIFUL strawberry jam tart! I love it!
- Asparagus, fennel, spinach soup! Perfect for spring!
- Spinach pesto polenta with smokey chickpeas. Another healthy spring dish!
- 5-ingredient dark chocolate macaroons. YUM (and vegan!)!
- 15 margarita recipes. Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Did you find anything awesome this week? Please share it with us in the comments below!