Ummm I think I’d better share these puppies before summer is really REALLY over… They’re too good to keep until next summer!
This weekend brought us some much-appreciated rain, and cooler weather, in Portland. Hallelujah! I am so SO SO ready for fall (reasons number one two and three), and now I’m convinced it’ll actually arrive! HURRAH! But first: popsicles. SO EASY!
These babies take minutes to throw together — literally, put some maple syrup, coconut milk (the thick canned kind!), and blueberries together in a blender. BLEND. Pour into molds. FREEZE! Enjoy.
Could this be easier? I think not. These take me right back to the beaches of Vietnam, where coconut milk and cold things rule over everything else in the world.
Have a great week! xoxoPrint
Maple Coconut Milk Blueberry Popsicles
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 3 minutes
- Yield: 8-12 pops
- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp high quality maple syrup
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender.
- Pour into popsicle molds. Freeze for 1 hour, then add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze another 2 hours, or until frozen solid.