- 10 oz dry pasta
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp adobo sauce
- 1 large handful fresh spinach
- 1/3 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (optional), minced
- 1 cup plain Chobani fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large pot of water and cook pasta according to directions.
- Cut the chicken breast into thin slices, and cook, along with 2 Tbsp adobo sauce, until fully white in a large saute pan over medium heat (and a splash of olive oil if it’s not a non-stick pan).
- When the chicken is almost done, add the handful of spinach and cook until wilted.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining adobo sauce, yogurt, maple syrup, and olive oil.
- Combine the pasta with the chicken, spinach, and sauce. Mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.