This healthy vegetarian wrap has all green vegetables, avocado, and a Super Greens Veggie Burger from Dr. Praeger's.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp each salt & pepper
- 1 - 2 Dr. Praeger's Super Greens Veggie Burgers
- 1 large tortilla (or other wrap)
- 3 large lettuce leaves
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- First, make the sauce. Combine the avocado, cilantro, jalapeño, lemon juice, garlic, water, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Next, cook your Dr. Praeger's Super Greens Veggie Burger(s) according to the directions. I like to cook mine on the stovetop to get the edges crispy!
- Assemble your wrap by layering the tortilla, lettuce, sliced bell pepper, sliced cucumber, Dr. Praeger's Super Greens Veggie Burger(s), and topping with your avocado sauce. Wrap it all up, and eat!