- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed bananas (2 large)
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, melted butter, vanilla, and banana.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Combine with the wet ingredients and whisk until mostly combined (don’t over-mix).
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium heat, and when it’s hot pour 1/3 cup at a time onto the griddle. Cook until each side is golden brown, and serve topped with maple syrup and extra pecans.
Preheat the oven to 200F and place the done pancakes on a baking sheet (in the oven) to keep them warm while you cook!