This smoothie bowl has beets, squash, cherries, frozen coconut, carrot juice, yogurt, and more — all for a healthy, filling, smoothie bowl breakfast!
- 1/2 raw beet
- 1/2 cup frozen coconut chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1 raw summer squash, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot juice
- 1 date
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 kiwi
- 1 Tbsp mixed seeds (I use a mix from Trader Joe's)
- 1/3 cup fresh berries
- 1 Tbsp plain yogurt
- Combine all of the base ingredients together in the blender. Blend until smooth, adding more liquid as necessary to reach a smooth consistency.
- Pour the base into a bowl, and top with your toppings!