- 2 cups chopped asparagus (1" segments)
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder (or paprika, for less spice)
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2-3 lb salmon filet, fresh
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- Cook the asparagus in a saucepan over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until just softening. Remove from heat. Toss with the strawberries and lemon juice, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Set aside
- Combine the brown sugar, salt, chili powder, and black pepper. Stir to combine, the spread gently onto the surface of the salmon filet, which should be on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil the salmon, on the highest rack, for 5-6 minutes. If your filet is thicker than 1", lower the rack and broil for 8-9 minutes instead.
- Serve the salmon immediately, topped with the asparagus/strawberry topping, and the Greek yogurt diluted with a few Tbsp of water.