- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Add melted chocolate and mix until incorporated.
- Add the vanilla, then eggs one at a time, mixing fully between additions. Stir in flour mixture.
- Let the dough chill until firm, about two hours.
- When dough is cold, roll into small balls before coating in powdered sugar and baking on a greased cookie sheet at 350 F for 10 minutes.