- 1 roll of frozen puff pastry, thawed (so it's workable but cold)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sliced plums
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Gently roll the puff pastry out so it's uniform and smooth. Use a butter knife to trace an edge around the perimeter, about 1" away from the edge. Use a fork to dock the center of that perimeter.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar. Spread in a thin layer over the interior of your pastry dough.
- Line the sliced plums over the cream cheese mixture, as close together as you can.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the puff pastry is golden brown.
- Remove, let cool at least slightly, dust with powdered sugar (optional), and enjoy!