This creamy, garlicky pasta is ready in less than 15 minutes and SO easy to throw together! If you want quick comfort food, look no further!
- 10 oz dry pasta
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- salt & pepper
- Cook the pasta according to directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the sauce.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. It should be simmering.
- After 1-2 minutes, transfer the butter/garlic to a blender, and blend until smooth. Return to the saucepan over medium heat and add the flour.
- Whisk constantly, mixing the flour and butter together, for one minute. Slowly, whisking quickly, add the milk. Bring to a simmer and cook (stirring) until thickened.
- When the pasta is done, mix in the sauce. Add salt and pepper as needed.
My pasta looks especially yellow in these pictures because the butter over here is all dyed super yellow! Very annoying. Yours will probably *not* be this yellow, fyi!