This easy tomato salsa comes together in a few minutes, with fresh ingredients that go great on chips, tacos, and so much more!
- 3 large tomatoes
- ½ red onion
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh cilantro (not packed)
- 4 green onions
- ½ cup tomato juice
- salt and pepper
- Dice all ingredients and combine in food processor with tomato juice.
- Pulse until desired consistency, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the salsa sit overnight for heightened flavors.
- For more spice, add extra jalapeno, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, or a different hot spice!