- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- butter, for pan
- 1 peach, halved, pitted, and sliced into 1/4” sliced
- Preheat your oven to 250 F and set a baking sheet inside.
- Combine the egg, yogurt, vanilla, sugar, and salt in a small bowl. Stir until completely smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine cinnamon, nutmeg, flours, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Heat a skillet to low-medium heat, and melt a Tablespoon of butter in it.
- Scoop about 1/4+ cup of batter into the pan (this will look like a very small amount), and place a round slice of peach on top. The pancake will flatten out and be about the size of the peach when fully cooked.
- Cook on this first side for about 3 minutes, or until the edges are dry and the middle is bubbling, then flip and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Place cooked pancakes in the oven until all the batter is used.
- Serve with maple syrup or topping of your choice.