- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic gloves, crushed/minced
- 1/4 cup white onion, diced
- 3 cups fresh kale leaves, chopped to small pieces
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 6 oz. goat chèvre
- salt & pepper
- hot sauce (optional)
- Cut veggies, crackers, or sliced bread for dipping
- In a small oven-safe skillet (mine is 6″ across) heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion, and cook for one minute before adding the kale.
- Cook the kale until it has significantly wilted, then add the cream cheese and goat chevre. Turn the heat down slightly and let the cheese melt, stirring constantly.
- When everything is melted together, season with salt & pepper to taste, and add hot sauce if you’re adding it!
- Place the skillet 2″ under the broiler and broil until the top is bubbling and brown — just a few minutes.
- Serve hot with fresh veggies, crackers, or bread!