- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz smoked gouda, grated
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2" rounds
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Combine the cream cheese and gouda, mixing until completely incorporated. Gently fold in the strawberries. If the mixture is too thick, layer cheese mixture and strawberries in the next step.
- Put the cheese and strawberry mixture in an ovensafe container, and bake on the top rack of the oven for 40 minutes or until the top is golden.
- With 20 minutes remaining, butter each side of the bread slices and place in a single layer on an unlined baking sheet. Cook for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until golden and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and eat immediately.