- 4 green tea bags
- 1/4–3/4 cups sugar
- 3 ripe nectarines, pitted and chopped
- mint sprigs for garnish
- Place the green tea into a large (at least 4 cup) container and wet with 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil, then pour over the wet tea bags. Let steep for 1-2 minutes, then squeeze and remove the tea bags.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar with 1 cup of water.
- While the sugar water heats, puree the nectarines with a blender (I used my hand blender). Once the sugar has dissolved completely, add the nectarine puree to the saucepan.
- Cook for 10 minutes, letting it gently bubble but not go too crazy. Stir occasionally. The mixture should be thick and syrupy.
- Let everything cool before combining, stirring well, and adding ice.
- Serve with mint sprigs and extra sliced nectarines.