This quick chicken dinner uses lemon pepper & asiago dip to speed things up in the kitchen. With added kale and tomatoes, it's a balanced dinner for the whole family!
- 3 large chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 1 container La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago Dip & Spread
- 1/2 cup finely chopped kale
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded asiago
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400F and gently coat the inside of a medium-sized (8"x8" is fine) baking dish with olive oil.
- Place a chicken breast on a cutting board, and press your palm flat on top of it. Using a very sharp knife, cut horizontally through the chicken breast so you have two wide, flat pieces. Repeat with all of the chicken, lightly salt & pepper both sides of all pieces, then set aside.
- Mix half of the La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago Dip & Spread with the kale.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a shallow bowl or plate, and set aside.
- Using a spoon, or your fingers, put 1 Tbsp (roughly) of the dip and kale mixture in the center of each chicken cutlet, going from one edge to the other (the short way). Fold the long ends of each chicken cutlet over the filling, essentially "rolling" it into a little bundle. Holding it closed, dip it in the bread crumbs until the outside is coated. Place seam-side-down in the prepared dish.
- Repeat with all of the chicken, then bake the entire dish for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, spread the remaining lemon pepper & asiago dip and sprinkle the shredded asiago over the top of the chicken evenly.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the chicken is done.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and extra chopped kale!