- 3 chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced into long strips
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/2 white or yellow onion, sliced into thin strips
- 4 cups torn kale
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Generously rub each side of the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and paprika. When the pan it hot, add the chicken, turn the heat down to medium and do not move at all for at least 5-7 minutes.
- After 5-7 minutes, flip the chicken over and add the red pepper flakes and white wine. Cook another five minutes before adding the bell peppers, garlic, and onion. Stir gently around the chicken as the vegetables cook. After about 7 more minutes, when the chicken is nearly done, add the kale and gently cook it for 2 minutes, or until wilted.
- Season the vegetables with a bit more salt and pepper, and serve warm along with a grain of your choice.