- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup torn kale leaves
- 2 medium tortillas
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Refried Beans (I used black)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- salt & pepper
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a small frying pan. When hot, add the kale with a small amount of water. Cook, stirring, until the kale is totally wilted and the water has evaporated (3-4 minutes). Remove from heat, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat a heavy pan over medium-high heat. Spread the beans on one tortilla, and place it tortilla-side-down in the pan. Sprinkle with about half of the cheese, then the cooked kale, topped with the remaining cheese and tortilla.
- Cook until the bottom tortilla is golden and crispy, then flip, and cook until both tortillas are golden and crispy and the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from the heat, cool for 30 seconds, then cut and eat!