- ½ white onion
- ½ jalapeño* (optional, seeds in or out)
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 cups torn kale leaves
- 3 large avocados
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- In a food processor or blender, combine the onion, jalapeño, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and kale. Pulse until chopped into pieces the size of your small fingernail.
- Add the avocados (peeled and pitted), plus salt and pepper. Pulse until you reach your desired consistency! Add more salt, pepper, and lime juice to taste.