- 1/2 white onion
- 1/2 jalapeño* (optional, seeds in or out)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 garlic gloves
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 large avocados
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- In a food processor or blender, combine the onion, jalapeño, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice. Pulse until chopped into pieces the size of your small fingernail.
- Add the avocados (peeled and pitted), plus salt and pepper. Pulse until you reach your desired consistency! Add more salt, pepper, and lime juice to taste.
For less spice, remove jalapeño seeds (or omit jalapeño entirely).