- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 large cucumbers, cut into 1/4” pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Cook the quinoa according to directions, and set aside to cool. If you’re in a hurry, spread it on a cookie sheet and chill for 10 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl, and toss to combine. Add more salt and pepper as needed.
- Let the mixture sit for a few hours before serving, for flavors to meld.
- Serve cold.