- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 cups raw nuts (I used pecans, but almonds or walnuts would work)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (the canned kind, not the milk-on-cereal kind)
- 4-6 kiwis, peeled and sliced into rounds
- In a food processor, pulse the dates, nuts, cinnamon, and salt until fairly smooth. There should still be some flecks distinguishable, not a complete paste, but you should be able to press it into a tart pan.
- Press the paste into mini tart pans, and refrigerate as you continue.
- Combine the bananas and coconut milk in the now-empty food processor. Process until completely smooth.
- Pour into prepared crusts, top with kiwis, and serve immediately.