- ¾ cup creamy unsalted almond butter (or other nut butter)
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup honey
- 4 Tbsp butter, sliced
- ¾ tsp salt (reduce if your nut butter is salted)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups uncooked oats ground into flour
- 1 cup whole pecans
- Optional: Flaky sea salt, for sprinkling on top
- First, prepare an 8×8″ pan by lining it with parchment or wax paper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the almond butter, chocolate, honey, butter, salt, and cinnamon. Cook, stirring with a spatula, until everything is melted, combined, and smooth.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the vanilla, then the ground oats. Once the oat flour is nearly incorporated, stir in the nuts (they may not look fully “stirred in” but you can get them in when you press the mixture into the pan).
- Press the entire mixture into the prepared pan, as tightly as you can. You can use a jar or glass to smooth the top. Sprinkle lightly with salt on top.
- Refrigerate for about 90 minutes, or freeze for 30. The fudge should be hard and not shiny when it’s ready. Cut into small squares, and eat!