- ¾ cup creamy unsalted almond butter (or other nut butter)
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1/4 cup mollasses
- ¾ tsp salt (reduce if your nut butter is salted)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups uncooked oats ground into flour
- First, prepare an 8×8″ pan by lining it with parchment or wax paper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the almond butter, coconut oil, honey, mollasses, salt, and spices. Cook, stirring with a spatula, until everything is melted, combined, and smooth.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the vanilla, then the ground oats.
- Press the entire mixture into the prepared pan, as tightly as you can. You can use a jar or glass to smooth the top. Sprinkle lightly with salt on top (optional).
- Refrigerate for about 90 minutes, or freeze for 30. The fudge should be hard and not shiny when it’s ready. Cut into small squares, and eat!