- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2” rounds
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 green onions or scallions, finely chopped
- 1 cup blueberries, sliced in half
- 8 oz. cold smoked salmon (or lox)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spread the baguette slices in one layer on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until crisp and turning golden.
- While the bread is baking, mix together the cream cheese and green onions (you could even do this in a food processor for a really creamy result).
- Let the crostini cool for a few minutes before proceeding to spread a generous layer of cream cheese on each round of bread, then topping with blueberries and salmon.
- Mix together the soy and honey, then drizzle over the finished crostini.
- Refrigerate if not using immediately.