- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 oz artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1/2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 6 oz frozen spinach, thawed and liquid pressed out
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 Tbs hot sauce (I recommend Cholula)
- 4 oz parmesan cheese, shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Heat oil in large pot. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add all ingredients except parmesan, salt, and pepper. Stir on medium to low heat until fully melted. Add parmesan and pepper, stir until incorporated. Add salt to taste.
- Pour mixture into an 8×8″ baking dish, or skillet, and bake for 30 minutes*, or until the top is browned. Serve hot with crackers, bread, or cut vegetables for dipping.
If you’re pressed for time, get it nice and hot on the stove and then just broil for a few minutes — keeping an eye on the top for it to get golden-brown!