- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 oz. strawberries, hulled
- optional: honey, to taste
- Cover that cashews with at least 2 inches of fresh water and soak overnight (minimum 8 hours).
- Drain, then combine with 4 cups of fresh water and the salt in a high powered blender. Blend on high for one minute, or until very smooth. Drain through a nut milk bag, or cheesecloth.
- Return the milk to the blender, and add strawberries. Again, blend until very smooth and pass through the same (cleaned out) nut bag.
- If you want a sweeter end result, add honey (and blend or mix to combine) to taste.
- Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator.