- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt + pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 oz cream cheese (1/2 block)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 8 small tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into 1/4" straws, and rinse under cold water for 30 seconds.
- Thoroughly dry the sweet potatoes with a kitchen towel, then toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika, in a large bowl.
- On an unlined baking sheet, arrange sweet potato straws 1/4" apart, not touching each other. Bake for 15 minutes without touching, then remove, flip (keeping spacing), and bake for another 15 minutes.
- As your fries are baking, melt the cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds. When it is hot and runny, mix in the cumin and then the black beans.
- When your fries are done, assemble the tacos with all remaining ingredients.