This healthy bowl features fresh vegetables, peanut sauce, rice noodles, and Dr. Praeger’s Thai Crusted Fish Sticks. This is easy to meal-prep and throw together for a meal!
- 1 package Dr. Praeger’s Thai Crusted Fish Sticks
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 12 oz. rice noodles, cooked
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/8 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, cubed
- 2/3 cup peanuts
- 1 cup shaved raw carrots
- 2/3 cup peanut sauce (homemade or purchased)
- Make sure all of your individual ingredients are ready to go.
- Cook the fish sticks according to the directions, either on the stove or in the oven.
- While the fish sticks are cooking, heat a large dry skillet over high heat. Add the red bell pepper pieces and cook, stirring often, until the edges blacken slightly. They should still retain some crunch, but not be fully raw.
- To assemble your bowl, layer the rice noodles, fish sticks, bell pepper, kale, herbs, cucumber, peanuts, and carrots. Top with a healthy dollop of peanut sauce.