- 1 box Mac n’ Cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- Prepare the mac n’ cheese according to directions. Three minutes before the noodles are done, add the frozen peas. Drain, and finish preparing as usual.
- In a large frying pan or skillet heat one tortilla over medium-high heat. Add half of the cheese to the tortilla, with a slightly thicker ring around the outside of the tortilla. Add a generous amount of the prepared noodles, spread evenly, then top with the remaining cheese and tortilla.
- Cook until the cheese is melted and both sides of the tortilla are crispy golden brown.
- Top with hot sauce or any other toppings you want and enjoy immediately!
You will not use the entire box of macaroni in one quesadilla! I used about 1/4 of the box for one quesadilla.