Decadence in five minutes flat.
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate (chips, or chopped)
- 9 oz butterscotch chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Lightly butter a 8-inch square pan.
- Heat chocolate, butterscotch, and sweetened condensed milk together over low heat. Stir until fully melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and remove from heat.
- Pour into the prepared pan, smooth top, and chill covered in the refrigerator. Slice and serve when fully cooled!
- If you’re adding nuts, do so before removing the mixture from the heat. It will set up quickly once removed from the heat.
- Any type of chip could be substituted for the butterscotch – peanut butter, mint, or even just more chocolate!