It’s almost Christmas. It always surprises me how late the “OMG IT’S CHRISTMAS” feeling hits me – but it’s close enough now that I’m starting to feel it! Luckily I bought all my gifts a few weeks ago – do you have yours? If not… make this fudge! This fudge seriously could not be easier: it takes less than 5 minutes, 4 ingredients, and tastes super delicious.
Cut it up, put it in some cute little bags – you’re good to go! The butterscotch chips, in addition to the chocolate chips, give it a great flavor (but not overwhelming, it’s hard to place exactly what that awesome flavor is!). Also, you could easily replace the butterscotch with peanut butter chips for those peanut butter fanatics out there! You could throw nuts in too, if you want chunky fudge!
Super easy. Super delicious. There’s no reason not to make this.
Decadence in five minutes flat.
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate (chips, or chopped)
- 9 oz butterscotch chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Lightly butter a 8-inch square pan.
- Heat chocolate, butterscotch, and sweetened condensed milk together over low heat. Stir until fully melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and remove from heat.
- Pour into the prepared pan, smooth top, and chill covered in the refrigerator. Slice and serve when fully cooled!
- If you’re adding nuts, do so before removing the mixture from the heat. It will set up quickly once removed from the heat.
- Any type of chip could be substituted for the butterscotch – peanut butter, mint, or even just more chocolate!