- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 small flour tortillas
- salsa for topping
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the cooking oil. Once warm, add the beans with a sprinkle of salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir, cooking, for 2 minutes.
- Push the beans to one side of the pan, so they continue to cook and warm through, leaving enough room to fry the eggs in the rest of the pan. You can reduce the heat to medium-low and cover, if you want.
- While the eggs are cooking, warm and char the tortillas over a flame.
- When the eggs are done, layer the tortillas with the eggs, beans, salsa, and any other toppings (avocado, cheese, chopped tomatoes) you want.