- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cold unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raw oats
- 4 large apples, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter (smooth)
- Preheat the oven to 375 F, and butter a 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine the brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and flour in a bowl. Mix until incorporated, then cut in the butter and egg with a pastry cutter or forks. Mixture should be crumbly.
- Pat ⅔ of the mixture into the prepared pan. With the remaining ⅓, add the oats and mix to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sliced apples, sugar, corn starch, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Spread the peanut butter evenly over the crust, then top with the apple mixture and oat crumble mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the top is browning and the sides are bubbling with apple juice.
- Remove and let cool before cutting and serving.