- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce (Sriracha or Fix)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup shelled edamame, cooked
- 4 cups torn kale leaves
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 2 large carrots, sliced into thin 1/2 moons
- 3 green onions, chopped (green and white parts)
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 2/3 cup cashews (toasted*, if you have time!)
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Cook your edamame according to instructions. Set aside to cool, then shell (end up with 1 cup shelled).
- Tear the kale and drizzle with a little bit of oil. Massage until slightly softened — about 3 minutes.
- Combine all of the salad ingredients, and toss with the dressing. Serve immediately.
To easily toast cashews, cook them in a skillet over medium heat until they’re golden brown.