A simple, delicious, and filling salad that works for any meal.
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 8 strips thick cut bacon
- 2 avocados, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- salt + pepper
- Cook the quinoa in 2 cups of water for 15 minutes, or until done. Fluff with a fork and allow to cool.
- While the quinoa is cooling off, cook the bacon until crisp. Cut into 1/4" squares.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.