Creamy, tangy goat cheese and rich bacon, heaven.
- 30 dates, medjools work well
- 2 oz chèvre (soft goat cheese)
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 2 strips of bacon
- Cook the bacon until cripsy. Cool and dice very small. Set aside 1 tablespoon for finishing garnish.
- Cut along the top of each date, creating a U shaped date.
- Mix chèvre, cream, and diced bacon together until smooth.
- Using a spoon (or other utensil of your choice), stuff each date with goat cheese mixture. Top with a line of goat cheese and extra crumbled bacon.