- 1 pizza dough
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced/shaved brussels sprouts
- 1/4 delicata squash, very thinly sliced/mandolined
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, halved
- 4 oz. chevre
- Preheat the oven to 500F, and shape the pizza dough into a large round.
- Lightly drizzle the olive oil and 1 Tbsp of honey on the dough, spreading somewhat evenly around the crust. Add a light sprinkle of salt.
- Evenly spread the brussels sprouts, squash, hazelnuts, and chevre over the dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the crust is browning, the immediately top with the remaining 1 Tbsp of honey. Slice and serve.