- 1 lb boneless salmon fillet
- 2 limes
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffonade or chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 8 small corn or flour tortillas
- sour cream
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lay the salmon skin-side-down on the foil. Squeeze the juice from one lime over the salmon, sprinkle a little bit of salt & pepper on the fillet, then sprinkle the chili powder all over.
- Turn the oven on BROIL and place the rack on the second-to-highest shelf. It should take about 10 minutes, assuming your fillet is around 1″ thick.
- While the salmon is cooking, chop the pineapple, basil, and onion. Mix together with the corn and juice from the other lime.
- Heat the tortillas over a flame (to char slightly, or use whatever method you prefer).
- Serve the tacos with sour cream, extra limes, and any other garnishes you want!