- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 10 oz semisweet or chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups hard pretzels, crushed into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk, and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugars until smooth. Add the vanilla extract, and eggs, one at a time. Mix to fully incorporate. Gently stir in flour mixture, chocolate chips, and pretzel bits. Form into small balls using a 1/8 cup measure, and place 1-inch apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 F. Remove from the cookie sheet after 2 minutes and allow to cool on a wire rack.