- 3 oz. ground chorizo
- 1 large beet, cubed to 1/2″ cubes
- 1/2 sweet potato, cubed to 1/2″ cubes
- 4 cups fresh kale, torn into small pieces
- salt & pepper
- parmesan, for topping
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the chorizo. Break it apart with your spatula and cook until it is all browned. Turn the heat down to medium, and add the beet and sweet potato cubes.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and scrape the bottom of the pan to get any meat flavors off the pan, then let it cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- With a fork, check how tender the beets and potatoes are — depending on how small you cut them, they may take more/less time. When they’re nearly done, add the kale to the pan. Stir, and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until it is fully wilted.
- Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with grated parmesan and enjoy!