- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup butterscotch-flavored chips
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Line a 9×12″ pan with buttered foil.
- Whisk together the graham cracker crumbs and butter until the butter is fully distributed. Press gently and evenly into the pan.
- Top the graham layer with the rest of the ingredients in the following order: pecans, all three kinds of chips (order here doesn’t matter), shredded coconut, and then drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top of everything.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the coconut is beginning to brown. Remove from the oven and let cool before removing from the pan and slicing into individual servings.