- 6 1″ pieces of coconut zucchini bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- butter, for cooking
- maple syrup, for topping
- If you can, cut the zucchini bread the night before, and let it dry a bit overnight.
- When you’re ready to make the French toast, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon.
- Dip a piece of zucchini bread in the egg mixture, letting soak for about 30 seconds on each side. Scrape of excess before placing it in a skillet over medium heat (with a thin layer of butter already melted in it). Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, and until golden on the outside.
- Repeat with all pieces of zucchini bread.
- Serve topped with syrup, berries, or whatever else you want!