- 1 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1¾ cups milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cups pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1½ cups cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Use the butter to grease an 8×8″ baking dish or 9″ loaf pan.
- Combine the brown sugar, salt, milk, egg, and vanilla. Use a whisk to mix until the egg is totally combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the oats, then most of the pistachios and cranberries (save a little bit for sprinkling on the top).
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. The mixture should be set and beginning to turn golden on top.
- Serve with half & half, yogurt, or any other topping you want!