This vegan soup is hearty, healthy, delicious, and easy to make! With the help of beans, cauliflower, and delicious broth, this soup is a winter favorite.
- 6 cups roughly-chopped cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1 cup chopped leek
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 1/2 tsp celery seed powder
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth
- 14oz cooked white beans
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- Heat the oven to 400F. Toss the cauliflower with 1 Tbsp olive oil and half of the fresh dill. Roast for 20-30 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- In a stock pot, heat the remaining olive oil over medium head. Add the leek and sauté for 3 minutes, then add the garlic and celery seed powder.
- Cook for 30 seconds before adding the cauliflower, remaining dill, and broth.
- Bring to a simmer, add the beans, bring to a simmer again.
- Blend with an immersion blender, add lemon, salt & pepper to taste, and mix together.
- Serve hot with fresh bread!