- 8 oz pasta
- 1 cup shrimp, frozen or fresh
- 3 Tbsp butter
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- Boil a pot of water, and begin cooking the pasta according to directions.
- In a skillet, heat 1 Tbsp of the butter over medium heat. Add the shrimp with a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes and garlic powder. Cook until fully opaque and done.
- When the pasta is almost done, add the frozen peas. Cook for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Toss the pasta with remaining 2 Tbsp butter, cooked shrimp, basil, parmesan, and pepper to taste.