This sandwich uses pumpkin spice bagels to house a myriad of fall vegetables, plus rosemary goat cheese and bacon! It’s filling, full of protein, fiber, vegetables, and very very tasty.
- 1 delicata squash
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 3 zucchini
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4oz fresh chevre
- 2 cups microgreens
- 4 Dave’s Killer Bread Pumpkin Spice Madness Bagels
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Slice the delicata squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds, coat lightly with olive oil, salt, & pepper, and roast on a baking sheet for 25-35 minutes, or until fork-tender. When done, cut into chunks as wide as the bagels.
- At the same time, cut the zucchini into thin strips, coat lightly with olive oil, salt, & pepper, and roast on a baking sheet for 15-25 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- While the squash are cooking, prepare the other components. If you need to cook your bacon or caramelize your onions, do so.
- Mix together the rosemary and chevre. I used a food processor to achieve a super creamy texture — you could just use a fork if you want.
- When the squash are cooked, assemble your sandwiches. Between two halves of Dave’s Killer Bread Pumpkin Spice Madness Bagels layer a generous slather of rosemary chevre, bacon, delicata, zucchini, and a handful of microgreens.
- Eat immediately.