This two-ingredient game day snack is easy and spicy, thanks to green chile & cheese dip used to make the filling.
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup La Terra Fina Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Cover the eggs with 1" of cold water in a large pot. Bring to a boil, then cover, remove from heat, and let sit for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, drain, and transfer the eggs to an ice bath for at least 3 minutes.
- Peel the eggs, cut in half length-wise, then carefully scoop out the yolks and set aside.
- Combine the yolks and the La Terra Fina Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread in your food processor.* Pulse until combine and semi-smooth.
- Either use a spoon, or transfer to a pastry bag, and divide the filling among the empty wells in the eggs.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
*You can do this by hand with a fork, if you want, but it will remain a bit chunkier.